Sunday, 1 November 2009

This way or that?

I've started something new. Gah! All my fine words.

Don't care really. Perhaps it was the novel in a month business I keep hearing about although I hate to think what the results would be if I tried that. Very bad coccydynia, I guess. I've written a potential chapter one and am now going to make myself write an entire synposis (that was such a nice typo I'm leaving it in). I think it might save me some serious editing in the long run but maybe it won't.

I wrestle with the conflicting thoughts that say, stick with what you know and get better at it and try another way, explore new territory. Perhaps I should think of a pseudonym and do both.

2 comments:

  1. Stick better with another way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like I might get stuck doing that!

    ReplyDelete